Synthetic biology books
Condition: Neu. Neuware - Assessing synthetic biology from a societal and ethical perspective is not only a matter of determining possible harms and benefits of synthetic biology applications. Book Description Springer VS , Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher.
Dispatch time is working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory x Language: English. Brand new Book.
Seller Inventory KNV Publisher: Springer VS , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title Assessing synthetic biology from a societal and ethical perspective is not only a matter of determining possible harms and benefits of synthetic biology applications.
From the Back Cover : Synthetic biology is an emerging technology that aims to design and engineer DNA and molecular structures of single cell organisms. About the Author : Dr. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
- Psychology and Mental Health (2 Volumes Set).
- Featured channels;
- 101 Hacks to Becoming a Pro Bodybuilder. Learn How to Win Bodybuilding Competitions: Secret guide that tells everything you must know to start competing ... (Body Building Competition guide);
- Toward 2012: Perspectives on the Next Age.
- Download options.
Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image.
Granular Dynamics, Contact Mechanics And Particle System Simulations: A Dem Study
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Overview Assessing synthetic biology from a societal and ethical perspective is not only a matter of determining possible harms and benefits of synthetic biology applications. Synthetic biology also incorporates a specific technoscientific understanding of its research agenda and its research objects that has philosophical and ethical implications. This edited volume sets out to explore and evaluate these synthetic biology worldviews and it proposes appropriate governance measures.
- Table of Contents:;
- The Christmas Wish!
- Physics of Crystal Growth (Collection Alea-Saclay: Monographs and Texts in Statistical Physics).
- Processus de Markov: la frontiere de Martin.
- Biofact (philosophy) - Wikipedia.
In addition, legal challenges are discussed. About the Author Dr.
Browse more videos
Table of Contents Introduction: Synthetic biology contextualized. Concepts, Metaphors, Worldviews. Public Good and Private Ownership. Social and Legal Ramifications. Opportunities, Risks, Politics.
PD Dr. Joachim Boldt
Matthias Braun. Sandra Fernau.
- Synthetic Biology : Joachim Boldt : ;
- Read Synthetic Biology: Metaphors Worldviews Ethics and Law (Technikzukünfte Wissenschaft und!
- Many Miles to Go.
- GIBRALTAR SUN (The Gibraltar Series Book 2)?
- A Descriptive Grammar of Early Old Japanese Prose (Brills Japanese Studies Library);
Living Machines. In Boldt J Eds.